Agency for meaningful matters
We believe in a cleaner, more inclusive and more fair world. That’s why we combine the strength of strategy, design and tech with Meaningful Matters. We get rid of plastic instead of selling it. We produce theatre just as hot as Beyoncé. And we transform websites or applications into language buddies or a platform for emancipation. With joint forces, we make a difference. That’s how we create well-performing and unique designs. Award-winning? Yes. But more important, the impact we create with our work.
Want to know more? Check our profile on Fontanel Jobs.
What's fun about it
- You gain experience at a desk with only interesting customers who pursue meaningful goals.
- You participate in a culture that is creative, where people can learn from each other, grow, and where mistakes are discussed.
- We strive to be at the forefront of tools and practices. You can learn from that.
- We offer a cool office close to Amsterdam Central station. A spot with a great creative vibe that had places for focussed work and leisure. It also houses our network of creative freelancers.
You have a passion for visual design and content, you are curious and want to develop further. You have a good feeling for what works today on social media, through emails and other digital channels. Experience with motion or video is a plus. Your portfolio also shows this. You design mainly for the web and you are aware of the latest online design and social media trends. You have deviating ideas and want to distinguish yourself from the mediocre. And you have knowledge of the standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with tools for prototyping and animation (Invision, AfterEffects) is a bonus.
- The internship will start around February 2022
- You are studying at bachelor or master level.
- You’re searching for a regular internship, not a graduation internship
- You have a portfolio that highlights your talent
- The internship lasts at least 4 months
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge.
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, you can contact Jim Driesen (Marketing Strategist). Recruiters don’t have to respond.