GRRR is looking for a sparkling designer with a curious mindset. As a visual design intern you will work on websites, visual identities and campaigns.
Agency for meaningful matters
We believe in a cleaner, more inclusive and more fair world. That’s why we combine the strength of strategy, design and tech with Meaningful Matters. We get rid of plastic instead of selling it. We produce theatre just as hot as Beyoncé. And we transform websites or applications into language buddies or a platform for emancipation. With joint forces, we make a difference. That’s how we create well-performing and unique designs. Award-winning? Yes. But more important, the impact we create with our work.
Want to know more? Check our profile on Fontanel Jobs.
What's fun about it
- You gain experience at a desk with only interesting customers who pursue meaningful goals.
- You participate in a culture that is creative, where people can learn from each other, grow and where mistakes are discussed.
- We strive to be at the forefront of tools and practices. You can learn from that.
- We offer a nice healthy lunch. And we have one of the nicest offices in the center of Amsterdam (with garden). And tickets for cultural events and dirty raves in our basement.
You have a crush on visual design, you have a curious mindset and you want to develop your skills. You have a great feel for typography, interaction and contemporary aesthetics. Your portfolio proves this. You design primarily for web, and you’re aware of the latest online design trends. You think different and hate mediocrity. You control all standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with prototyping and animation tools (Invision, AfterEffects) is a nice plus.
- The internship will start around summer 2020
- You are studying at bachelor or master level. Not a student? Don’t apply!
- The internship lasts at least 4 months.
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge.
- No portfolio? No reaction.
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, you can contact Jeroen Disch (Design Lead). Recruiters don’t have to respond.