COVID-19 note: due to the corona crisis, we at GRRR currently work remotely. That is not an ideal situation for an internship, but we make the best of it. Depending on the government guidelines at the time of the internship, we determine together how we do this.
Agency for meaningful matters
We believe in a cleaner, more inclusive and more fair world. That’s why we combine the strength of strategy, design and tech with Meaningful Matters. We get rid of plastic instead of selling it. We produce theatre just as hot as Beyoncé. And we transform websites or applications into language buddies or a platform for emancipation. With joint forces, we make a difference. That’s how we create well-performing and unique designs. Award-winning? Yes. But more important, the impact we create with our work.
Want to know more? Check our profile on Fontanel Jobs.
What's fun about it
- You gain experience at a desk with only interesting customers who pursue meaningful goals.
- You participate in a culture that is creative, where people can learn from each other, grow and where mistakes are discussed.
- We strive to be at the forefront of tools and practices. You can learn from that.
- We offer a nice healthy lunch. And we have one of the nicest offices in the center of Amsterdam (with garden). And tickets for cultural events and dirty raves in our basement.
You have a passion for visual design and content, you are curious and want to develop further. You have a good feeling for what works today on social media, through emails and other digital channels. Experience with motion or video is a plus. Your portfolio also shows this. You design mainly for the web and you are aware of the latest online design and social media trends. You have deviating ideas and want to distinguish yourself from the mediocre. And you have knowledge of the standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with tools for prototyping and animation (Invision, AfterEffects) is a bonus.
- The internship will start beginning of 2021
- You are studying at bachelor or master level.
- You’re searching for a regulair internship, not a graduation internship
- You have a portfolio that highlights your talent
- The internship lasts at least 4 months
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge.
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, you can contact Jim Driesen (Marketing Strategist). Recruiters don’t have to respond.