GRRR is looking for a passionate motion designer to join the design team. Together with our Art Directors, Strategists and Designers you will bring brands, campaigns and interfaces to life with eye popping animations.
As a designer you have a keen eye for aesthetics, typography and layout. Your animation skills will enrich our design work across the full spectrum of our portfolio. You think about story and form, and will work on social campaigns, brand movies, explainer animations and interface prototypes.
You recently graduated or have a few years of (agency)experience, and you want to develop into an all-round designer with a focus on motion design.
We are GRRR, agency for Meaningful Matters
We believe that the world should be and can be cleaner, more honest and more inclusive. This is why we combine the power of strategy, design and tech with meaningful matters. We clean up plastic rather than selling junk. We can make theater as hot as Beyoncé. And we can turn an app into a language buddy or a website into a platform for emancipation. How do we do that? We ditch conventions and create authentic, original design that really works. Award-winning? Oh yes! But we consider the impact we make with our work much more important.
Want to know more? Check our profile on Fontanel Jobs
A day at GRRR
- In the morning you check the status of your projects with a Project Manager. Do you have enough information to rock today?
- Together with a colleague you experiment with a new After Effects plugin. You share the results in a Designers Monthly.
- An Art Director shows the visual style she created for a new project. After the brief you think about how animation can enrich the design.
- After lunch you work on the storyboard for a social campaign and discuss it with the Marketing Strategist.
- Together with a frontend developer you translate your motion prototype of an important homepage element to code. You don’t have to write code yourself.
- At the end of the day you join the kickoff of a new branding project that you will work on, right from the ideation phase.
What's fun about it?
- You grow in a creative team. Our culture is open and we learn from each other and our mistakes.
- Your talent and experience give rise to awesome work, sometimes even award-winning.
- An office with an amazing vibe where you work with people who want to create positive impact.
- We offer a healthy lunch. Have one of the most beautiful offices in the city centre of Amsterdam, including a garden.
- GRRR is a Certified B Corp, which means we have a proven social impact on sustainability and diversity.
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Jeroen Disch (Design Lead). Recruiters don’t have to respond.