Are you a senior designer who’s eager to make an impact on society? Then GRRR is looking for you.
We don’t have to tell you how things work, so we cut the crap. We are looking to expand our team with a great personality that likes to take control and acts like there is no box to think outside. You can create original concepts, you do branding and digital and you know how to present. Sounds good? Let’s go!
Designing at GRRR
In design we strive to be leaders, not followers. We’ve got awards to prove it – that sounds arrogant, sorry. But more importantly the quality of our work is proven by long lasting collaborations with inspiring clients. We believe that perfection is boring, so we put a human touch to everything we do. We make ambitious plans possible and scary changes likable.
In this position, you will be kicking off projects, creating ideas and leaving comfort zones. You work on branding and digital products. You work closely with our experienced team of designers, strategists, developers and project managers. You share inspiration and new design trends within the team. You are outgoing and love going to conferences and watching talks to get inspired.
We think this job could be your next step. With bigger clients, more responsibilities or just working on the bigger challenges of our time.
GRRR, an agency for Meaningful Matters
We believe that the world should be and can be cleaner, more honest and more inclusive. We combine strategy, design & tech. And we only work with clients that go for positive social impact. And yeah, everybody is talking about impact these days, so that’s why we became a Certified B-Corp to prove our claim. We’re based in central Amsterdam, but our team is living all over.
Do apply if
- You are serious about design, and not too serious about yourself
- You are an image maker and know how to create concepts
- You can tell passionate stories (also for our clients)
- You want to take your craft to the next level and make a positive impact (and avoid cliches like the formulation of this sentence)
- You are a team player and love to share your thinking
- You are digital at heart. You can think in interaction and motion
Don’t apply here if you like
- Long meetings with dull men in grey suits
- Ignoring ideas of others because you are the shiznits
- Working on just one client for a full year
- Doing the same trick again and again
- Working for clients you don’t (and nobody) cares about