Agency for meaningful matters
We believe in a cleaner, more inclusive and more fair world. That’s why we combine the strength of strategy, design and tech with Meaningful Matters. We get rid of plastic instead of selling it. We produce theatre just as hot as Beyoncé. And we transform websites or applications into language buddies or a platform for emancipation. With joint forces, we make a difference. That’s how we create well-performing and unique designs. Award-winning? Yes. But more important, the impact we create with our work.
Our international team consists of approx. 25 people with different interests and backgrounds. Three founders manage teams with a different intrinsic focus. The Director of Operations will direct you and the other project managers. Responsibilities are controlling project teams, account management and managing external freelancers.
A working day at GRRR
- In the morning, you discuss the progress of some projects with the project teams. Can you meet the short and long term expectations of your clients?
- Stakeholder management is highly important. You’re not working with only one client but with multiple at the same time.
- You maintain close contact with clients of running projects. At the same time, you check if there is more work coming up.
- Together with a designer and strategic expert, you discuss the feasibility of new projects and accounts.
- In the afternoon, you welcome a client for a strategic session at our office.
- At the end of the day, you prepare the weekly forecast meeting together with your project team.
What's fun about it
- An office with an amazing vibe where you work with people who want to create positive impact. These people are your colleagues, and clients.
- Your experience helps us attract more international clients
- You contribute to our creative culture, where people can get to know each other, grow and where mistakes are negotiable.
- Your talent and experience give rise to creative work, sometimes even award–winning.
- We offer a healthy lunch. Do have one of the most beautiful offices in the city centre of Amsterdam, including a garden.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the same working field.
- You are extremely organised, captures and seizes opportunities. In this job, you are project manager and account manager at the same time.
- You are available 4 – 5 days per week.
- Understanding the Dutch language is a requisite.
- You are looking to give meaning in your work activities, and want to tell a story.
Write a personal, short, motivation and tell us about you being our colleague. No first come, first serve, you can apply until the 4th of December 2019. With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, you can contact Rolf Coppens (Creative Director). Recruiters don’t have to respond.