GRRR is looking for a curious designer with a fresh perspective. As a visual design intern you will contribute to the development of websites, brand identities and campaigns.
Agency for meaningful matters
We believe in a cleaner, more inclusive and more fair world. That’s why we combine the strength of strategy, design and tech with Meaningful Matters. We get rid of plastic instead of selling it. We produce theatre just as hot as Beyoncé. And we transform websites or applications into language buddies or a platform for emancipation. With joint forces, we make a difference. That’s how we create well-performing and unique designs. Award-winning? Yes. But more important, the impact we create with our work.
Want to know more? Check our profile on Fontanel Jobs.
What's nice about this?
- You gain experience at a desk with only interesting customers who pursue meaningful goals.
- You participate in a culture that is creative, where people can learn from each other, grow and where mistakes are discussed.
- We strive to be at the forefront of tools and practices. You can learn from that.
- We offer a nice healthy lunch. And we have one of the nicest offices in the center of Amsterdam (with garden). And tickets for cultural events and dirty raves in our basement.
You have a passion for visual design, are curious and want to develop further. You have a good sense of typography, interaction and contemporary aesthetics. Your portfolio also shows this. You design mainly for the web and you are aware of the latest online design trends. You have deviating ideas and want to distinguish yourself from the mediocre. You master the standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with animation tools (such as AfterEffects) is a bonus.
- The internship will start begin of 2021
- You are studying at bachelor or master level. Not a student? Don’t apply!
- You’re searching for a regulair internship, not a graduation internship
- You have a portfolio that highlights your talent
- The internship lasts at least 4 months
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, you can contact Jeroen Disch (Design Lead). Recruiters don’t have to respond.