GRRR is looking for a UI designer to join the design team. Together with our Art Directors and UX designers you will work on websites and apps that make an impact.
As a designer you have an eye for aesthetics, typography and design systems. You are structured when it comes to work and you master Figma or Sketch like a Swiss army knife. You think along in terms of content and you can make prototypes in an instant. Experience with user testing is a bonus, as is your motion skills.
You have a few years of (office) experience and you want to develop further as a UI designer within a team.
We are GRRR, an Agency for Meaningful Matters
We believe that the world should be and can be cleaner, more honest and more inclusive. This is why we combine the power of strategy, design and tech with meaningful matters. We clean up plastic rather than selling junk. We can make theater as hot as Beyoncé. And we can turn an app into a language buddy or a website into a platform for emancipation. How do we do that? We ditch conventions and create authentic, original design that really works.
As a certified B Corp every 3 year our impact is checked and assessed. Read more about our current impact score and join the B Corp movement.
A day at GRRR
- In the morning you check the status of your projects with a Project Manager. Do you have enough information to rock today?
- Together with a colleague you experiment with a new Figma plugin. You share the results in a Designers Monthly.
- An Art Director shows the visual style she created for a new project. After the brief you think about how design can enrich the website.
- After lunch you work on a design system and discuss it with the UX Designer.
- At the end of the day you join the kickoff of a new app that you will work on, right from the ideation phase.
What's fun about it?
- You grow in a creative team. Our culture is open and we learn from each other and our mistakes.
- Your talent and experience give rise to awesome work, sometimes even award-winning.
- An amazing vibe where you work with people who want to create positive impact.
- GRRR is a Certified B Corp, which means we have a proven social impact on sustainability and diversity.
Meet the team
The design team has 5 five amazing designers, among which:
Joséphine studied Communication Design in Paris and is now senior Designer chez GRRR. In this interview she talks about her experiences as a French designer in the Netherlands.
Jeroen is design lead and writes about digital design every two weeks in his newsletter Halfvet.
With every vacancy, we take the opportunity to make our team more diverse. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Jeroen Disch (Design Lead). Recruiters don’t have to respond.